Letters of invitation to the ASHI 49th Annual Meeting can be requested via email. Please submit your request to email@example.com.
Visa requirements vary by country, so be sure to visit the U.S. State Department website for the latest information. For additional information visit U.S. Visa Policies and Procedures, If you need a Visa, be sure to apply early. We recommend applying three to four months before your date of travel to allow sufficient time to process your application.
ASHI happily recognizes our sister society members and wishes to extend discounted registration to the following sister societies:
- Brazil Association of Histocompatibility (ABH)
- Asia-Pacific Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Association (APHIA)
- Arabian Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics (ARSHI)
- British Society for Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics (BSHI)
- European Federation for Immunogenetics (EFI)
- Hong Kong Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (HKSHI)
- Indian Society For Histocompatibility And Immunogenetics (ISHI)
- Japanese Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (JSHI)
- Taiwan Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (TSHI)
To be eligible for this discount, you will need to complete this form with proof of current membership. ASHI will then contact you with further instruction on how to complete registration.
ASHI also grants a discounted registration to Student/Fellows. To be eligible for this discount, you will need to complete this form with proof of current status as a Student/Fellow.
To view registration rates and more details, click here.